We are searching for a Senior Backend Developer who will contribute to the development and optimization of our dashboard, back-end, server infrastructure and our API’s for multiple platforms in an agile and test-driven environment.
You will have full ownership of parts of the development process and work closely on the implementation of new features together with the team.
- Reinforce the backend team at the time a major reengineering is coming to move to microservices architecture based on Kubernetes/docker
- Design and build complex algorithms and services
- Work on continuous integration pipelines
- Design and implement of REST APIs
- Work on applicative security layer and data privacy (including GDPR)
Essential to the role
- Seniority in back-end development, ideally extensive experience in PHP
- Capacity to design and build complex algorithms and services
- Experience in design and implementation of REST APIs and continuous integration pipelines with automated tests
- Focus on building high quality software
- Experience with applicative security layer and data privacy (including GDPR)
- Excellent communication in English is mandatory
- Keys skills: Problem solving, capacity to deal with complexity, analytical, data driven