We are searching for a Platform Architect, to advise and be the CTO’s right hand in building a planet-grade platform for carpooling. They will be responsible for ensuring that the development teams’ efforts are aligned with company objectives and the roadmap.
Transversal across the R&D, the platform manager will coordinate and guide the technical team on designs and architecture to achieve better quality and productivity.
Essential to the role
- 5 years of experience in managing complex international platforms, designing technical solutions and (ideally) scaling rapid-growth platforms.
- Strong technical background, backed with analytical, organisational and business skills
- Experience in the CI/CD environment, at least one successful experience in improving development velocity
- Experience in managing technical teams in an agile environment
- Solid understanding of product design
- Capacity to discuss the technical aspects of the project implementation with our partners and our clients
- Good communication skills in English (both verbal and written)
Would be a plus
- Knowledge in data analytics
- Knowledge in security
- Experience in business
- Experience in data privacy and GDPR