Who We Are?
Shared Mobility doo, a leader in software mobility solutions development, is located in the heart of Niš. Our main business partner is TFSUK (Toyota Financial Services UK). Together using Toyota Way of Working principles and philosophy, we make a difference.
We believe that there is a better way for people to commute. With a strong passion for technology and the environment, we focus on crafting journey sharing solutions that make sustainable travel simple.
Who Are We Looking For?
We are looking for an Android Developer to join our team of developers! We want a developer that possesses passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits. You will work with our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Work with outside data sources and API’s.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
Requirements And Qualifications
- At least MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related subject
- 3 years of Android development experience
- Experience with Android SDK
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Working in Agile development process.
- Staying up to date with current best practices and technologies.
- Working on other technologies required to accomplish a job assigned by superior.
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills