Support the Marketing & Content Manager in creating collateral/content which is relevant across KJL products, arming the local KINTO teams with the material they need to maximize KJL products monetizing potential and commercial success.
- Create marketing content in regard to the current and future KINTO Join Ltd products and other activities: product descriptions and specifications with a well-presented explanation of all features, a guide to future roadmap, market communications templates, marketing brand guidelines etc.
- Support in cooperation with KE Brand & Marketing team and T&P who is creating branded content for KINTO verticals (incl. KJ), media campaigns etc.
- Support in cooperation with external Marketing agencies ensuring timely and in-budget delivery of the professional services and content that cannot be produced internally
- Support in maintenance of the Content Library
- Supporting the CEO KINTO Join Ltd. and the Head of Marketing & Operations in all Marketing-related matters, incl. preparation for meetings, pitching packs etc.
- Administrative and other necessary support of the Department daily activity (e.g. reports, schedules, documents etc.)
- Ensure that Markets’ marketing sites are properly set up, configured to enable Markets’ launches
- Facilitate website management training for Markets
Essential to the role
- Marketing skills
- Content Production skills
- Excellent computer skills particularly in PowerPoint and various Content Editors
- English is the business language, the employee must have good verbal and written English skills
- Experience with WordPress, Adobe, and/or other similar Content Management Systems.
Useful to the role
- Work experience in Marketing and /or Content production
- Work experience in a platform economy, mobility start-up, or mobility consultancy would be an advantage
- Creative, open-minded and able to take initiative
- Result-driven and responsible, following deadlines
- Flexible in picking up different tasks and providing the necessary support