A multi-disciplinary role product design with a focus on mobile app design as part of an innovative team developing mobility-based solutions.
Day-to-day they will be expected to propose, organise, and design user flows and experiences that deliver on business goals. The designer will work closely with a UX researcher, product owner and key stakeholders to deliver improvements and evolve features that match the platform and business goals.
- Designing user flows and supporting interface elements for the platforms mobile apps
- Creating wireframes, user flows, and prototypes to support feature development and research
- Collaboration with product stakeholders including; sales, marketing, and business development on the proposed product design work
- Preparing highly polished visual design materials for hand-off to development teams, sprint review presentations, and sales and marketing teams (for each sprint)
- Helping maintain and develop the platforms design system, developing and maintaining mobile app design patterns and guidelines
- Helping ensure the product is competitive by regularly analysing competitor apps and the broader market
Essential to the role
- A strong portfolio showcasing process, iterations, as well as polished designs for mobile and digital
- A user-centred approach and expertise with UX methods, such as design thinking
- An understanding of user research, working with data and performance metrics
- Experience with Agile and development cycles
- Mastery of design and prototyping tools, such as Adobe XD, Sketch, or Figma.
- 5 + years of experience designing for mobile apps, across a range of industries
- Solid understanding of design principles, methodologies, heuristics, as well as UX deliverables
Would be a plus
- Experience creating, iterating on, and implementing design systems and style guides
- Experience with brand design
- User research experience