Who We Are?
Shared Mobility doo is a leader in software mobility solutions development. With a strong passion for technology and the environment together with Toyota, we have developed the KINTO platform dedicated to offering mobility services to users across Europe. This is part of Toyota’s global vision to evolve into a mobility company by providing all kinds of services related to transportation to people around the world.
For our business partner “Motix connected” based in London we are looking for a Backend Engineer – Node.js
Motix connected is a part of Toyota Group. Therefore, with their automotive DNA they have unique insight into telematics, including deep knowledge not just of vehicles and driver behavior and scoring, but of claims management and fraud minimization, customer administration, and customer engagement, retention, and safety.
As part of international initiatives to increase their service offerings, we are looking for a capable and experienced Backend Engineer who will work on server-side systems and microservices, written primarily in Node.js, supporting our various applications and services.
Who Are We Looking For?
The ideal candidate must be able to work autonomously, with a product/feature perspective, as opposed to a task-like work routine, continuously keeping in mind how the specific task worked on fits into the big picture, and proactively suggesting alternative ways to do things better.
- 3+ years’ experience with NodeJS.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (fluent English).
- Experience developing enterprise level applications/services using NodeJS.
- Good understanding of NodeJS service development best practices.
- Experience with AWS/Serverless.
- Excellent team player and collaborator
- Experience with Kotlin and the JVM ecosystem
- Experience with Typescript
- Experience in developing REST and GraphQL APIs
- Experience with 12-factor app principles.
- Experience with SQL and document-based databases at scale
- Experience with handling Big Data
- Used Kafka or similar streaming/messaging platforms before.
- Any previous experience with Telematics or IoT applications